From: Raz on
Hi,

Is there any way to get the name of a hidden WB in which the code is written?

Ofcourse using "Activeworkbook.Name" will give me the name of the active wb
and since the wb I'm trying to get is hidden, it's not really active.

I also tried "Windows(1).caption" but whenever I open another workbook the
index of the hidden workbook might change.. I can't expect the order the user
will open the workbooks..

I want the macro to give me the name of the workbook in which it's written.

is there any way to do it?

thanks.
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try
ThisWorkbook.Name

--
Jacob

From: Raz Boyarski on
Hi,

you've solved my problem.
you have no idea how much time I spent on trying to get the solution to the
problem..

I had no idea it's that easy.

thank you very much!