From: Bob Villa on
Signed,
Smeegle
From: Melanie Sands on
On 11 Jun., 18:34, Bob Villa <pheeh.z...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Signed,
> Smeegle

Above all, what does management software have to do with Shakespeare?

Well, Shakespeare was co-owner of the Globe Theatre in London - this
burned down, but they rebuilt it but the Puritans tore it down again,
and in 1980 something it was rebuilt - almost 400 years later!

It's all hardware, though - hard wood, hard stone, hard ground -
the only soft wares are the costumes, and maybe cushions if
they have those on the seats which I don't believe they do.

If Shakespeare had had any kind of software for his computer
in 1594, he would have been able to make copies of his
plays much faster - providing his printer would have worked
without electricity.

Melanie
From: Bob Villa on
On Jun 12, 10:12 am, Melanie Sands <Melanie_Sa...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 Jun., 18:34, Bob Villa <pheeh.z...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Signed,
> > Smeegle
>
> Above all, what does management software have to do with Shakespeare?
>
> Well, Shakespeare was co-owner of the Globe Theatre in London - this
> burned down, but they rebuilt it but the Puritans tore it down again,
> and in 1980 something it was rebuilt - almost 400 years later!
>
> It's all hardware, though - hard wood, hard stone, hard ground -
> the only soft wares are the costumes, and maybe cushions if
> they have those on the seats which I don't believe they do.
>
> If Shakespeare had had any kind of software for his computer
> in 1594, he would have been able to make copies of his
> plays much faster - providing his printer would have worked
> without electricity.
>
> Melanie

Your mind doth wander!