From: guskz on
CREATION and TIME has no meaning:

A robot can say "how are you", be switched off for a million years,
then "see" and "hear" a 2nd robot reply "fine thank you", leading the
1st robot to believe only a split second has passed by.

Now, the 1st robot could not tell if the signal was coming from his
camera eyes and microphone ears or from one of his own isolated memory
banks instead (memory sticks can now hold video, sound, images, and
computer intelligence simultaneously). Since the signal is coming from
the robots own memory, this means the robot is both talking to himself
and seeing himself (since each memory bank is 100% isolated from the
other memory, the robot cannot remember or gain info that it is also
himself but using a different memory, the memory is also telling him
the span of time that has elapsed (a split second, not a million
years).

Are we one sole soul, are we all one:

Some people (robot) isolated on an island (universe) start talking to
themselves to keep company, if there isolation seems eternal, they
logically also try to FORGET (MEMORY) the time going by.

They may even develop a multiple split personality, now if this robot
(no longer a regular person) can perfectly forget his past memory (as
a god could) then he could be talking to his former self and not now
it, for he forgot his past memory...yet what is the past....remember
above (time has no longer a meaning only the his present memory tells
him the elapsed time.

The above could be the Greek's Chaos, the big bang, where not only
Genesis waters and heavens got divided but the very sole soul itself.
God's words to Enoch: "The .....& .... find rest but I could find no
rest...until the Universe was created."

Facing the eternal isolated abyss and void could have caused a chaotic
insanity in one sole soul that led to multiple 100% individual split
personalities.

100% perfect Galileo observation and logic as to how God's asylum
insanity created Space_Time and the Universe.

Some go crazy in the dark(chaos and insanity), but then later-on no
longer care for the body signals and it's sight and accept the initial
dark for it's warmth and sleep. Death of the Universe.

2010_guskz

From: BURT on
On Feb 15, 10:33 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> CREATION and TIME has no meaning:
>
> A robot can say "how are you", be switched off for a million years,
> then "see" and "hear" a 2nd robot reply "fine thank you", leading the
> 1st robot to believe only a split second has passed by.
>
> Now, the 1st robot could not tell if the signal was coming from his
> camera eyes and microphone ears or from one of his own isolated memory
> banks instead (memory sticks can now hold video, sound, images, and
> computer intelligence simultaneously). Since the signal is coming from
> the robots own memory, this means the robot is both talking to himself
> and seeing himself (since each memory bank is 100% isolated from the
> other memory, the robot cannot remember or gain info that it is also
> himself but using a different memory, the memory is also telling him
> the span of time that has elapsed (a split second, not a million
> years).
>
> Are we one sole soul, are we all one:
>
> Some people (robot) isolated on an island (universe) start talking to
> themselves to keep company, if there isolation seems eternal, they
> logically also try to FORGET (MEMORY) the time going by.
>
> They may even develop a multiple split personality, now if this robot
> (no longer a regular person) can perfectly forget his past memory (as
> a god could)  then he could be talking to his former self and not now
> it, for he forgot his past memory...yet what is the past....remember
> above (time has no longer a meaning only the his present memory tells
> him the elapsed time.
>
> The above could be the Greek's Chaos, the big bang, where not only
> Genesis waters and heavens got divided but the very sole soul itself.
> God's words to Enoch: "The .....& .... find rest but I could find no
> rest...until the Universe was created."
>
> Facing the eternal isolated abyss and void could have caused a chaotic
> insanity in one sole soul that led to multiple 100% individual split
> personalities.
>
> 100% perfect Galileo observation and logic as to how God's asylum
> insanity created Space_Time and the Universe.
>
> Some go crazy in the dark(chaos and insanity), but then later-on no
> longer care for the body signals and it's sight and accept the initial
> dark for it's warmth and sleep. Death of the Universe.
>
> 2010_guskz

God's is creating the space speed or strength of the gravity
continuum.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Michael Helland on
On Feb 15, 10:33 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> CREATION and TIME has no meaning:
>
> A robot can say "how are you", be switched off for a million years,
> then "see" and "hear" a 2nd robot reply "fine thank you", leading the
> 1st robot to believe only a split second has passed by.
>
> Now, the 1st robot could not tell if the signal was coming from his
> camera eyes and microphone ears or from one of his own isolated memory
> banks instead (memory sticks can now hold video, sound, images, and
> computer intelligence simultaneously). Since the signal is coming from
> the robots own memory, this means the robot is both talking to himself
> and seeing himself (since each memory bank is 100% isolated from the
> other memory, the robot cannot remember or gain info that it is also
> himself but using a different memory, the memory is also telling him
> the span of time that has elapsed (a split second, not a million
> years).
>
> Are we one sole soul, are we all one:
>
> Some people (robot) isolated on an island (universe) start talking to
> themselves to keep company, if there isolation seems eternal, they
> logically also try to FORGET (MEMORY) the time going by.
>
> They may even develop a multiple split personality, now if this robot
> (no longer a regular person) can perfectly forget his past memory (as
> a god could)  then he could be talking to his former self and not now
> it, for he forgot his past memory...yet what is the past....remember
> above (time has no longer a meaning only the his present memory tells
> him the elapsed time.
>
> The above could be the Greek's Chaos, the big bang, where not only
> Genesis waters and heavens got divided but the very sole soul itself.
> God's words to Enoch: "The .....& .... find rest but I could find no
> rest...until the Universe was created."
>
> Facing the eternal isolated abyss and void could have caused a chaotic
> insanity in one sole soul that led to multiple 100% individual split
> personalities.
>
> 100% perfect Galileo observation and logic as to how God's asylum
> insanity created Space_Time and the Universe.
>
> Some go crazy in the dark(chaos and insanity), but then later-on no
> longer care for the body signals and it's sight and accept the initial
> dark for it's warmth and sleep. Death of the Universe.
>
> 2010_guskz

Hey. It's all good. Hang in there.
From: bert on
On Feb 16, 5:14 am, Michael Helland <mobyd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 10:33 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > CREATION and TIME has no meaning:
>
> > A robot can say "how are you", be switched off for a million years,
> > then "see" and "hear" a 2nd robot reply "fine thank you", leading the
> > 1st robot to believe only a split second has passed by.
>
> > Now, the 1st robot could not tell if the signal was coming from his
> > camera eyes and microphone ears or from one of his own isolated memory
> > banks instead (memory sticks can now hold video, sound, images, and
> > computer intelligence simultaneously). Since the signal is coming from
> > the robots own memory, this means the robot is both talking to himself
> > and seeing himself (since each memory bank is 100% isolated from the
> > other memory, the robot cannot remember or gain info that it is also
> > himself but using a different memory, the memory is also telling him
> > the span of time that has elapsed (a split second, not a million
> > years).
>
> > Are we one sole soul, are we all one:
>
> > Some people (robot) isolated on an island (universe) start talking to
> > themselves to keep company, if there isolation seems eternal, they
> > logically also try to FORGET (MEMORY) the time going by.
>
> > They may even develop a multiple split personality, now if this robot
> > (no longer a regular person) can perfectly forget his past memory (as
> > a god could)  then he could be talking to his former self and not now
> > it, for he forgot his past memory...yet what is the past....remember
> > above (time has no longer a meaning only the his present memory tells
> > him the elapsed time.
>
> > The above could be the Greek's Chaos, the big bang, where not only
> > Genesis waters and heavens got divided but the very sole soul itself.
> > God's words to Enoch: "The .....& .... find rest but I could find no
> > rest...until the Universe was created."
>
> > Facing the eternal isolated abyss and void could have caused a chaotic
> > insanity in one sole soul that led to multiple 100% individual split
> > personalities.
>
> > 100% perfect Galileo observation and logic as to how God's asylum
> > insanity created Space_Time and the Universe.
>
> > Some go crazy in the dark(chaos and insanity), but then later-on no
> > longer care for the body signals and it's sight and accept the initial
> > dark for it's warmth and sleep. Death of the Universe.
>
> > 2010_guskz
>
> Hey. It's all good. Hang in there.- Hide quoted text -

God's spacetime waits for no man Oi va
From: BURT on
On Feb 16, 9:04 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 16, 5:14 am, Michael Helland <mobyd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 15, 10:33 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > CREATION and TIME has no meaning:
>
> > > A robot can say "how are you", be switched off for a million years,
> > > then "see" and "hear" a 2nd robot reply "fine thank you", leading the
> > > 1st robot to believe only a split second has passed by.
>
> > > Now, the 1st robot could not tell if the signal was coming from his
> > > camera eyes and microphone ears or from one of his own isolated memory
> > > banks instead (memory sticks can now hold video, sound, images, and
> > > computer intelligence simultaneously). Since the signal is coming from
> > > the robots own memory, this means the robot is both talking to himself
> > > and seeing himself (since each memory bank is 100% isolated from the
> > > other memory, the robot cannot remember or gain info that it is also
> > > himself but using a different memory, the memory is also telling him
> > > the span of time that has elapsed (a split second, not a million
> > > years).
>
> > > Are we one sole soul, are we all one:
>
> > > Some people (robot) isolated on an island (universe) start talking to
> > > themselves to keep company, if there isolation seems eternal, they
> > > logically also try to FORGET (MEMORY) the time going by.
>
> > > They may even develop a multiple split personality, now if this robot
> > > (no longer a regular person) can perfectly forget his past memory (as
> > > a god could)  then he could be talking to his former self and not now
> > > it, for he forgot his past memory...yet what is the past....remember
> > > above (time has no longer a meaning only the his present memory tells
> > > him the elapsed time.
>
> > > The above could be the Greek's Chaos, the big bang, where not only
> > > Genesis waters and heavens got divided but the very sole soul itself.
> > > God's words to Enoch: "The .....& .... find rest but I could find no
> > > rest...until the Universe was created."
>
> > > Facing the eternal isolated abyss and void could have caused a chaotic
> > > insanity in one sole soul that led to multiple 100% individual split
> > > personalities.
>
> > > 100% perfect Galileo observation and logic as to how God's asylum
> > > insanity created Space_Time and the Universe.
>
> > > Some go crazy in the dark(chaos and insanity), but then later-on no
> > > longer care for the body signals and it's sight and accept the initial
> > > dark for it's warmth and sleep. Death of the Universe.
>
> > > 2010_guskz
>
> > Hey. It's all good. Hang in there.- Hide quoted text -

> God's spacetime waits for no man  Oi va- Hide quoted text -

Gof's space time is his gravity.

Mitch Raemsch
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2