From: guskz on
What is known is the soul is a receptacle & a consciousness. And that
both logic & memory are an "arranged" group of switches, made of only
insulation and conductor (1&0, on&off, substance&void).

MOST LIKELY,

In the beginning the 1st baby was born in darkness, it had no body but
with the ingredients above it was only a mind. It's birth place, the
dark oblivion, and Satanael's True North.

It slept & dreamed, it's mind grew, it was happy but then for no
reason it's bed place & solitude became a torment as a sole soul on a
stranded island. This torment without rest, the Greek called it Chaos,
we call it the Big Bang.

Out of it's mind grew the singularity, the tip of the single pole
antenna of an ant's mind. From this singularity and it's mind,
emanated the ethereal world we call reality.

The island realm grew from it's mind, but the sole soul remained
tormented. Then began the Genesis of Divisions: the same insulation
that created the mind, could through the vector time also insulate the
sole mind from itself thus DIVIDING IT and giving it, it's own memory
separate from it's creator.

And thus were born the individuals, as an ant, each mind with their
own singularity pole antenna as the means to communicate with their
creator & father through the vector time, the Genesis of Division that
shields them all from their creator.

And all that try to go beyond this shield find the bottomless, endless
darkness of oblivion and insanity that gave birth to CHAOS.

From: bert on
On Jun 23, 10:12 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> What is known is the soul is a receptacle & a consciousness. And that
> both logic & memory are an "arranged" group of switches, made of only
> insulation and conductor (1&0, on&off, substance&void).
>
> MOST LIKELY,
>
> In the beginning the 1st baby was born in darkness, it had no body but
> with the ingredients above it was only a mind. It's birth place, the
> dark oblivion, and Satanael's True North.
>
> It slept & dreamed, it's mind grew, it was happy but then for no
> reason it's bed place & solitude became a torment as a sole soul on a
> stranded island. This torment without rest, the Greek called it Chaos,
> we call it the Big Bang.
>
> Out of it's mind grew the singularity, the tip of the single pole
> antenna of an ant's mind. From this singularity and it's mind,
> emanated the ethereal world we call reality.
>
> The island realm grew from it's mind, but the sole soul remained
> tormented. Then began the Genesis of Divisions: the same insulation
> that created the mind, could through the vector time also insulate the
> sole mind from itself thus DIVIDING IT and giving it, it's own memory
> separate from it's creator.
>
> And thus were born the individuals, as an ant, each mind with their
> own singularity pole antenna as the means to communicate with their
> creator & father through the vector time, the Genesis of Division that
> shields them all from their creator.
>
> And all that try to go beyond this shield find the bottomless, endless
> darkness of oblivion and insanity that gave birth to CHAOS.

Heaven & Hell to crazy houses Gods all "hocus" and pocus" To name Two
Jesus and Allah have made humankind kill in their name. Last words
used by Muslin's that flew into the Towers was ALLAH O ya What the
world needs is more religous nuts. TreBert
From: artful on
On Jun 24, 12:12 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> What is known is

you are a religious nutter who has no place in a physics forum
From: guskz on
On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, artful <artful...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 12:12 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What is known is
>
> you are a religious nutter who has no place in a physics forum

No religion, but a mistake not to mention to the unlearned that nerves
from sensory, memory, muscle motion are nothing but electric pulses
going to the mind.

For a God, his is better, not only his mouse is wireless, hence the
tip of the antenna from the mind, being the singularity where the
entire REALITY came to be.

We all still reside at the singularity, and are but separated by the
initial vector known as TIME.