From: kitekrazy on
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GodMode-Windows-7-How-to,9345.html#xtor=RSS-1814

Interesting. There's been a few times in W7x64 when I've had "aw hell" mode.
From: eric weasel on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot kitekrazy <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GodMode-Windows-7-How-to,9345.html#xto
>> r=RSS-1814
>>
>> Interesting. There's been a few times in W7x64 when I've had "aw hell"
>> mode.
>>

> Cool link. I'm going to try it out in a few minutes.

Works like a dream on my laptop.
eric
From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
kitekrazy wrote:
> http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GodMode-Windows-7-How-to,9345.html#xtor=RSS-1814
>

> Interesting. There's been a few times in W7x64 when I've had "aw hell"
> mode.
I was looking for the "SMITE" command. Can anyone help me? I've got
some forum business to attend to. ;)

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: sambodidley on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot kitekrazy <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GodMode-Windows-7-How-to,9345.html#xto
>> r=RSS-1814
>>
>> Interesting. There's been a few times in W7x64 when I've had "aw hell"
>> mode.
>>

> Cool link. I'm going to try it out in a few minutes.

> Glennbo

I couldn't get it to work when I typed it in. When I copied the string from
the web page and pasted it in it worked ok.

From: Ben Goldman on
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:

> kitekrazy wrote:
> > http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GodMode-Windows-7-How-to,9345.html#
> > xtor=RSS-1814 Interesting. There's been a few times in W7x64
> > when I've had "aw hell" mode.
> I was looking for the "SMITE" command. Can anyone help me? I've got
> some forum business to attend to. ;)

hee hee hee :P

--
Cheers,