From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(all else snipped)

> For the case of 14 as where Goldbach fails we have (K-2,2) repair kit
> which is (12,2)
> We thus have ((7,5),2) which yields:
> (7,7) in case of +2
> (9,5) in case of +2
> (11,3) in case of +4-2
> (5,9) in case of +4-2
> (13,1) in case of +6-4
> (3,11) in case of +6-4
> (1,13) in case of +8-6

I do not know what the world's easiest proof using Mathematical
Induction is? Whether anybody is keeping tabs on that piece of
information.

I had a knap today, pretty hot here today with high humidity. Had the
cats fed and the
horses pastured and ate some grapes, plums and picked a watermelon and
after eating
the watermelon had a knap.

And when I woke up just now, remembered I was working on this devilish
problem of the
Goldbach conjecture. One thing I have now that I did not have in 1991
was this Repair Kit
of (K-2,2). And so, in my knap, I must have dreamed that perhaps the
Goldbach is the
world's hardest and oldest unsolved problem in number theory but the
world's easiest
mathematical induction.

We have it true for the case of 8 using the Repair-Kit (K-2,2) goes to
(6,2) goes
to ((3,3),2) goes to (5,3). We have it true for 10 using the Repair-
Kit (8,2) goes
to ((5,3),2) goes to (5,5). We assume true for case N and must show
true for case
N+2. So for case N we have true that (K-2,2) goes to ((p_i,p_j), 2)
where the p's are
two primes, and it is true that (p_i , p_j +2 = prime p_k)

But now, is not the case N+2 shown true because of the fabulousness of
the Repair
Kit that N+2 is true since case N gives us N+2?

Is it the case that the fabulous picking of the Repair-Kit delivers a
Mathematical Induction
proof of Goldbach, that the case of N is saying that K-2 delivers the
primes of p_i and p_k
for case N+2.

So in my knap this afternoon, of sleeping on Goldbach, the world's
oldest and thus hardest unsolved problem in Number theory turns out to
be the world's easiest proof by Mathematical
Induction? Is this possible?

Well, another thing I have today that I never had in 1991 was the idea
that a proof in Mathematics actually involves all the numbers, if
Natural Numbers, from 0 to 10^500,
so that if I can show Goldbach is true for all the numbers from 0 to
10^500 constitutes
the best possible proof of Goldbach. I forgotten the latest tally of
where Goldbach has
been shown to be true? Somewhere around 10^200.

But Goldbach, as well as Riemann Hypothesis as well as Fermat's Last
theorem maybe in
that class or category of mathematical proofs that can only be proven
true or false by showing
them true for all the numbers from 0 to 10^500. Since Physics ends
with 10^500, then mathematics, a subset of physics ends at 10^500, or
should I say that infinity starts at 10^500.

So I have alot more things here in 2010 that I did not have in 1991. I
have the Goldbach
Repair Kit, and I have the idea that math ends at 10^500 where
infinity starts.

We also know two facts pertinent to Goldbach in that Primes are
infinite and pairs of them
>2, form even numbers when added, and we know from my recent proof of the Polignac conjecture that we have an infinitude of 2 metric primes, 4 metric primes, 6 metric primes
ad infinitum.

So if Goldbach is false, does it die out at one spot of a even number
and then picks up at the
next higher even number, or does it die out at one spot and never
again obeys Goldbach?

If the Galois Algebra mirror image proof that all even numbers >4 are
the product of at minimum two primes converted to addition preserves
that minimum two primes for Goldbach
summands. If that can be converted to addition means Goldbach is
obviously true for all even
numbers >4.

But perhaps, I have located a Repair Kit that is so powerful that it
renders the Goldbach
conjecture to mathematical induction. It does so because you cannot
have a 14 not obey Goldbach if a 12 obeys Goldbach. Likewise if a N
obeys Goldbach than a N+2 must obey
Goldbach.

So I went to sleep in a knap, dreaming of Goldbach, the hardest oldest
problem and
dreamed that it became the world's easiest proof by Mathematical
Induction. Is my
dream true?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/