From: "Mr. Wang Xuemin" on

Dear Friend,

Greetings, my name is Mr. Wang Xuemin, BANK OF CHINA, Hong Kong and have a
Business Proposal for you. Our late client named Mr. Hamadi Hashem made a
fixed deposit amount of US$17.3m but did not declare any next of kin in
any of his paper work, I want you as a foreigner to stand as the
beneficiary to this funds to be transferred out of my bank and after the
successful transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70%
for me.

All I need from you is your readiness, trustworthiness and dedication. I
need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain
to you in details.

Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1) Full Names

(2) Current Residential Address and Telephone number

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail
:(wangxuemin2(a)yahoo.com.hk) and thereafter provide you with more
information.

Regards,
Mr. Wang Xuemin.