From: BURT on
On Jul 9, 10:35 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 3:48 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 6/30/10 12:52 PM, dlzc wrote:
>
> > >http://arxiv.org/abs/1005.3154
>
> > > Provides a lot of background into how Dark Matter is arrived at (as a
> > > free parameter, whose spatial distribution is far from simple,
> > > depending on the M/L modelled internal to the target galaxy).
>
> > > David A. Smith
>
> >    David--The case for the existence of dark matter is strong.
> >    There is copious observational data showing way more gracvitational
> >    influencve than can be accounted for bu baryonic matter. Background:
> >    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
>
> >    Quoting from Ned Wright's
> >      http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmology_faq.html#DM
>
> > What is the dark matter?
>
> > "When astronomers add up the masses and luminosities of the stars near
> > the Sun, they find that there are about 3 solar masses for every 1 solar
> > luminosity. When they measure the total mass of clusters of galaxies and
> > compare that to the total luminosity of the clusters, they find about
> > 300 solar masses for every solar luminosity. Evidently most of the mass
> > in the Universe is dark. If the Universe has the critical density then
> > there are about 1000 solar masses for every solar luminosity, so an even
> > greater fraction of the Universe is dark matter. But the theory of Big
> > Bang nucleosynthesis says that the density of ordinary matter (anything
> > made from atoms) can be at most 10% of the critical density, so the
> > majority of the Universe does not emit light, does not scatter light,
> > does not absorb light, and is not even made out of atoms. It can only be
> > "seen" by its gravitational effects. This "non-baryonic" dark matter can
> > be neutrinos, if they have small masses instead of being massless, or it
> > can be WIMPs (Weakly Interacting Massive Particles), or it could be
> > primordial black holes. My nominee for the "least likely to be caught"
> > award goes to hypothetical stable Planck mass remnants of primordial
> > black holes that have evaporated due to Hawking radiation. The Hawking
> > radiation from the not-yet evaporated primordial black holes may be
> > detectable by future gamma ray telescopes, but the 20 microgram remnants
> > would be very hard to detect".
>
> ----------------------
> th e  mass  of the single photon that i found
> is about
> exp-90   Kilograms
> it is based on Plank time emission !!!!!
> iow
> Black matter might be
> th e  basic single photons !!!
> that at the same time
> moves naturally in a closed circle
> ie
>  it can do a double movement
> 1
> in     a small or big    circle
> 2
>  the center of that circle
> moves in addition in a straight line
> perpendicular to the  plan of that circle  --
> [...]

There is no galactic rotation. There is orbits of stars.

Mitch Raemsch
From: dlzc on
Dear Y.Porat:

On Jul 9, 7:51 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 7:48 pm,dlzc<dl...(a)cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Dear Y.Porat:

> > > --------------------
> > > see My   'Circlon'' idea  !!!
> > > Y.Porat
> > > ---------------------
>
> > Doesn't work, even if light had mass.  The mass
> > is bound to galaxies, and there is not enough
> > gravity to do that far from black holes.
>
> ----------------------
> YOU HAVE TO DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL
> WHETHER TH EPHOTON HAS MASS OR NOT
> OR ELSE YOU CANT MAKE REAL ADVANCE !!!

DO NOT SHOUT.

Your circlons still travel at c. They cannot be Dark Matter. That is
my total concern.

If I were trying to reconcile my utter disdain of Dark Matter, I
certainly would not choose a model of light that is obviated by all
the other most successful physics theories we have. Hard enough to get
people to look at the band-aid that is Dark Matter, without bringing
in *your* personal kook-ese.

I don't mind kook-ese, as long as I have enough milk. I don't.

David A. Smith
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 10, 11:14 pm, dlzc <dl...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Dear Y.Porat:
>
> On Jul 9, 7:51 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 9, 7:48 pm,dlzc<dl...(a)cox.net> wrote:
>
> > > Dear Y.Porat:

> > > Doesn't work, even if light had mass.  The mass
> > > is bound to galaxies, and there is not enough
> > > gravity to do that far from black holes.
>
> > ----------------------
> > YOU HAVE TO DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL
> > WHETHER TH EPHOTON HAS MASS OR NOT
> > OR ELSE YOU CANT MAKE REAL ADVANCE !!!
>
> DO NOT SHOUT.
>
> Your circlons still travel at c.  They cannot be Dark Matter.  That is
> my total concern.
>----------------------
did i say anything about the velocity of the Circlon ??!!
i said that its motion is a double motion
1
the velocity in its circle
2
the velocity of the plan in which it moves
**perpendicular to that plan**
althogether a hellix !! (you see i dont shout now ...
(:-)
so
onlynoe i suggest a velocity for it
it is velocity desctibed i part 2 above
iow
thevelocity perpendicular toth eplan of its circula motion
ie the velocity in which that ;hellix' moves is c !!!

so now i just wonder if that
velocity **in that above circle** (of the hellix)--

might be
Pai times c ??
is it better for your findings ??

or may be no connection between velocity 1
and velocity 2 ???

3
how does your dark matter makes any attraction??

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------------

From: dlzc on
Dear Y.Porat:

On Jul 11, 8:14 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 10, 11:14 pm,dlzc<dl...(a)cox.net> wrote:

> > > ----------------------
> > > YOU HAVE TO DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL
> > > WHETHER TH EPHOTON HAS MASS OR NOT
> > > OR ELSE YOU CANT MAKE REAL ADVANCE !!!
>
> > DO NOT SHOUT.
>
> > Your circlons still travel at c.  They cannot be Dark
> > Matter.  That is my total concern.
>
> did i say anything about the velocity of the Circlon ??!!
> i said that its motion  is a double motion

You have not said how it knows to be one or the other.

> how does your dark matter makes any attraction??

Via its mass, presumably.

David A. Smith