From: rev.psalm on
Good day,

I am Osmond Amu, a Banker. Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help
in order to receive the sum of 30.7million as result of surfeit profit made
decade ago.

If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to
give the details.

I am ready to offer you 40% of the total amount for your input.

If you are interested respond to rev.psalm(a)gmail.com Send your name in full,
home address and telephone for cordial communication.

Better still call my cell phone for easy communication: +2347066703751.

Regards
Osmond Amu.