From: Alexandro Colorado on
Probably make a simpler format that doesnt involve too many fused
cells and complex elements floating everywhere on the document. That
is usually the hardest part to convert.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Abdul Hai on
My document is fairly simple as it has only about a handful of cells.

How do I convert it as I could not find it on the list to convert to?

From: Alexandro Colorado on
Usually just put File -> Download as -> OpenOffice.org