From: "ioannes on
Using this code I get error message:

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Sun, 2010-08-08 at 22:57 +0900, ioannes(a)btinternet.com wrote:

> Using this code I get error message:
> >

> > "The spreadsheet at this URL could not be found. Make sure that you
> > have the right URL and that the owner of the spreadsheet hasn't
> > deleted it."
> >
> > I have set up a test spreadsheet and it exists. Any ideas on why this
> > might be?
> >
> > <?php
> > $key="[key from google spreadsheet URL";
> > $url = "[well known
> > protocol][colon][[forwardslash]forwardslash]spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/cells/$key/1/public/values";
> >
> > $ch = curl_init();
> >
> > // set URL and other appropriate options
> > curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
> > curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
> > curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, TRUE);
> >
> > // grab URL and pass it to the browser
> > $google_sheet = curl_exec($ch);
> > print("<br>google_sheet: $url");
> > print($google_sheet);
> >

> > etc
> > ?>

Please do not hijack a thread. When posting a question, create a new
email rather than hit reply, otherwise your message gets grouped with
the question you replied to.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: "ioannes on
This is a new message, not an existing thread. I don't know where the
Re: got into the subject. Perhaps I sent it to myself first.

Anyway, answer may have something to do with getting Zend installed.

John
From: "ioannes on
I have uploaded Zend to my site but the files within the package do not
seem to find each other:

Warning: include_once(Zend/Gdata.php) [function.include-once]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/mysite/Zend/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 146

The line 146 is;

if ($once) {
include_once $filename;

The code goes as below and I am wondering what is this trying to say
about $filename, it says: * @param string $filename as a
comment, and then uses $filename without defining it. Am I supposed to
provide this?

This seems a lot of effort just to download a google spreadsheet with curl.

/**
* Loads a PHP file. This is a wrapper for PHP's include() function.
*
* $filename must be the complete filename, including any
* extension such as ".php". Note that a security check is
performed that
* does not permit extended characters in the filename. This method is
* intended for loading Zend Framework files.
*
* If $dirs is a string or an array, it will search the directories
* in the order supplied, and attempt to load the first matching file.
*
* If the file was not found in the $dirs, or if no $dirs were
specified,
* it will attempt to load it from PHP's include_path.
*
* If $once is TRUE, it will use include_once() instead of include().
*
* @param string $filename
* @param string|array $dirs - OPTIONAL either a path or array of
paths
* to search.
* @param boolean $once
* @return boolean
* @throws Zend_Exception
*/
public static function loadFile(c, $dirs = null, $once = false)
{
self::_securityCheck($filename);

/**
* Search in provided directories, as well as include_path
*/
$incPath = false;
if (!empty($dirs) && (is_array($dirs) || is_string($dirs))) {
if (is_array($dirs)) {
$dirs = implode(PATH_SEPARATOR, $dirs);
}
$incPath = get_include_path();
set_include_path($dirs . PATH_SEPARATOR . $incPath);
}

/**
* Try finding for the plain filename in the include_path.
*/
if ($once) {
include_once $filename;
From: "ioannes on

On 2010/08/10 6:24, ioannes(a)btinternet.com wrote:
> I have uploaded Zend to my site but the files within the package do not
> seem to find each other:

I solved this by correcting the include path (should be to the library
folder (with no trailing slash)). I get as far as a menu offering to
list docs, query or upload. However, clicking these options doesn't do
anything, but I will take up the issue with a Zend group. Unless anyone
here knows an easier way to curl download a google spreadsheet...?

John