From: Steve_Karl on
....a nice deal at $299.99 and free shipping.

I just set it up and adjusted the brightness down a bit and
I'm very surprized and happy with the way this looks, especially for the price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001331

I can actually run it at 1920x1080 and read comfortably, but it also looks good at
smaller wide screen settings. That was my main worry ... that it would look bad
and anything under the recommended 1920 x 1080, but it doesn't.

Steve

From: Phoenix on
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:51:19 -0400, "Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com>
wrote:
> ...a nice deal at $299.99 and free shipping.

> I just set it up and adjusted the brightness down a bit and
> I'm very surprized and happy with the way this looks, especially
for the price.
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001331

> I can actually run it at 1920x1080 and read comfortably, but it
also looks good at
> smaller wide screen settings. That was my main worry ... that it
would look bad
> and anything under the recommended 1920 x 1080, but it doesn't.

> Steve

Looks like the slightly bigger brother of my current monitor, also a
syncmaster (23"). Haven't tried mine at lower screen Res, though;
I'm enjoying the 1920x1080. The highest res my previous monitor did
was 1600x900.

Pages: 1
Prev: Velvet Revolution
Next: Mr Manwhore can still play