From: Savvas on
Hi everyone, I'm testing Access 2010.
I have made two forms a stand alone Client form and a Navigation form where
inside there is the Client form.
Another form finds Clients by criteria...... What I wan't to do is open the
Navigation form, goto the Client form and at a specific field.

This is my problem... I can easy go from the find form to the stand alone
client form.
But can't go to the client form in the Navigation. I'm trying to find the
path , for example Forms!Navigation!NavigationSub!Clients and then the
field,
or Forms!Navigation!Form!Clients etc. I am using the GoToControl command.

Thanks

From: Banana on
Savvas wrote:
> Hi everyone, I'm testing Access 2010.
> I have made two forms a stand alone Client form and a Navigation form where
> inside there is the Client form.
> Another form finds Clients by criteria...... What I wan't to do is open the
> Navigation form, goto the Client form and at a specific field.
>
> This is my problem... I can easy go from the find form to the stand alone
> client form.
> But can't go to the client form in the Navigation. I'm trying to find the
> path , for example Forms!Navigation!NavigationSub!Clients and then the
> field,
> or Forms!Navigation!Form!Clients etc. I am using the GoToControl command.
>
> Thanks

You'd actually use BrowseTo command.