From: Western Union Head Office on
How Are You Today

I write to inform you that we have already sent you 5000.00 USD
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to
transfer your full compensation payment of USD1,800,000.00 via
Western Union by the Nigerian Government as compensation to you
for being defrauded by It's Citizens.
I have sent you three emails containing the information's for
pick up, in the space of two weeks and no response from you.
This email contains the senders name and also the MTCN. Please
get this information and locate any western union office closest
to you for pick up, so as to enable us expedite action in
sending another 5000.00 USD as you are aware that we will be
sending you 5,000.00 USD until the entire amount is completed.
Do call me once you pick up the funds.

Manager: Mr. Daniel George
Telephone: +234 813 495 8509
Email:western.union.worldwide.ng12(a)live.com

Call me immediately you confirm the payment.
Here are the information's for pick up of the first $5000.00 USD

Senders Name: Blessing Mark
Mtcn:522 231 7895
Question: Purpose
Answer: Compensation
Amount: 5000.00 USD

I am waiting for your call or email once you pick up the 5000.00 USD
Thanks
Mrs Lilian Ford