From: jjb3rd on
> If you mean browser cache, expire the page quickly and allow the list to be
> hit each time, avoiding cache ... that is one option.

I mean browser cache...but after another conversation, it could be cookies.
It's a client side thing that seems to fix it.

I was using session variables to store the sort column, sort order, and the
dataview currently being viewed. I've just eliminated all of the session
variables, disabled sorting and paging. I'm curious if that is the culprit
here.

I'll try the page expiration as well (after I figure out how).