From: RJnLV on

I've had XP for years, reformatted many times. Today a reformatted
again and when all is done, I discover it's grouping, whatever you call
it.

Like Vista, all my open windows become one with the pull down arrow.
What is up?

HOW DO I MAKE IT NORMAL again? Please help me!!!!!

--
RJnLV
From: Bill Blanton on
On 2/28/2010 01:20, RJnLV wrote:
> I've had XP for years, reformatted many times. Today a reformatted
> again and when all is done, I discover it's grouping, whatever you call
> it.
>
> Like Vista, all my open windows become one with the pull down arrow.
> What is up?
>
> HOW DO I MAKE IT NORMAL again? Please help me!!!!!

Right-click the taskbar > properties > uncheck "Group similar..."

From: RJnLV on

Duh... What makes this really stupid, I know that, couldn't think of
it yesterday to save my life. Thank you for the brain kick!

--
RJnLV