From: astuzokay on
astuzokaya(a)yahoo.co.uk ,
my name is Miss astu.
It gives me great pleasure by seeing your mail.i felt very happy for having a net friend.i will be greatfulif we continue our relationship as long as it goes.after seeing your mail,so that i can send my pictures to you;i felt more interested in knowing more about you in person & personal life.As far as i am concerned, being a normal person leading a normal life presently residing .
Hope so you will reply soon with my private email
( astuzokaya(a)yahoo.co.uk )
with regard's
Your's loving friend
Astu love