From: Inverse 19 mathematics on
On Aug 7, 8:05 am, Inverse 19 mathematics <hope9...(a)verizon.net>
wrote:
>   HOPE RESEARCH/INVERSE19 -1 TANGENT MATHEMATICS, adfter due
> consideration and study of  current mathematical theory announce
> thesze very serious charges of 500 years of incompetence. These
> charges will be further substantiated in detail, within the next few
> months as a  formal document . Currently these charges are also
> delivered to the token representatives of your mathematical theory, a
> Dr Edgar Escultura PHD and Clay Mathematics, of Cambridge Mass
>
>  I ST CHARGE
>
> Current mathematics theory of 500 years failed to understand the root
> of mathematics that  the basic -1 structure of the horizons is due to
> the tangent between the "squared center" and the " "curved center".
> This -1 is inherent to science and mathematics. It uis the alpha of
> Science and mathematics. . Basically 4-3=-1, 3:4 are equalized in the
> numbers
>
> 2ND CHARGE
>
> Current Mathematics theory of 500 years failed to understand that
> because of the tangent at -1, and 3,4 equalization that -1 is
> equalized by 3 to 0.999 (-1) and that +1 is equalized by 4 to +1.
>
>  0.999 (-1)= 0.999+(1-0.999)
>
> 3RD CHARGE
>
>  Current mathematics theory of 500 years, failed to realize the
> convegence and divergence of mathematical proportions ,at -1
> convergent and +1 divergent ,  set exactkly at 1:3  and 3:1 with a
> half line that is reciprocal at 1:6. Conventional inverse 19 satisfies
> these parameters
>
> 4TH CHARGE
>
>  Current mathematical theory of 500 years failed to realize that
> numbers  are placed inspecific divergence and convergence , regulated
> inherently by the code 0.999 and 1, as such. Two negatives satisfy 1
> positive with reciprocal half line at 0.5 and 2. Negatives are
> weighted.
>
> (-1)-------------(-1)--------------(+1)
>
>            2       3        4
>
> 5>----------------6------------------7>
>
>           8        9        10
>
> 11<---------------12-----------------13 >
>
>  All divergent numbers   that are divergent divide by the midline 1/6
> with residual of 0.833333333 , and divergent numbers with a residue of
> 0.166666666667.
>
> 5TH CHARGE
>
> Current mathematics theory of 500 years failed to realize that
> Mathematics is  absolutly precise , created by God as such ,  and that
> equations are bound by a very strict code of 0.999 0.999 0.999 +1 in
> divergence and -1 in convergence. All current equations do not fall in
> that prescribed code and hence mathematics has abberations and
> convolutions that the current mathematics theory has fostered, a dog
> chasing its tail.
>
> 6TH CHARGE
>
> Current mathematics failed to understand that -1 tangent at the bottom
> and +1 expansion at the divergence of mathematics is only and
> exclusively satisfied by the conventional 19 proportion . 19^2= 360 +1
> [...]

7TH CHARGE

Current mathematics theory of 500 years failed to understand that the
square root iof 2 and the square root are reciprocal to 1, thus
equlaizing 3:4 0.5 : 0.5 :6 =1:3 , simple.

8TH Charge

Current mathematics of 500 years faileed to realize and resolve the
issue of indeterminate zeros, which we have with the simple constant
code utilizing 0.999 0.999 0.999 1 by the simple 1/n and 1-1/n

9TH CHARGE

Current mathematics theory has badly fumbled in the study and
tabulation of prime number placement which Hope research has
completly placed all prime numbers in consecutive gaps. We cahhlenge
current mathematics to stop thier nonsense of Prime number
convolutions and face off to a head to head comparisons at Clay
mathematics and or Athens Wisconsin, Where the Memorial to Mathematics
is being completed

10, 11, 12 CHARGES

Are damning against current mathematics, will be held as the final
knife to the hear iof current mathematics , which is not only
incompetent , but arrogant to the point tghat we are giving knighthood
to mediocracy in mathematics and the sciences , and Nobel prizes to
the very meidocre

HOPE RESEARCH http://hoperesearch.web.officelive.com/default.aspx