From: Arfa Daily on
We were talking on here about HK Actors a few months back, when Mr Cook
was having trouble with one. Has anyone got the schematics for the front
end ? I've got a dead urgent one on the bench that has no front end
audio, rather than the usual failed output transistors and fuses.

Doubtless, it's not going to be anything too tricky - they look
straightforward enough - but I can't recall ever having had an input
problem before, and given the amount of stuff that I've got to get fixed
by tomorrow night, a schematic set would be helpful in getting to the
bottom of it quickly.

TIA

Arfa
From: Ron on
On 10/06/2010 16:27, Arfa Daily wrote:
> We were talking on here about HK Actors a few months back, when Mr Cook
> was having trouble with one. Has anyone got the schematics for the front
> end ? I've got a dead urgent one on the bench that has no front end
> audio, rather than the usual failed output transistors and fuses.
>
> Doubtless, it's not going to be anything too tricky - they look
> straightforward enough - but I can't recall ever having had an input
> problem before, and given the amount of stuff that I've got to get fixed
> by tomorrow night, a schematic set would be helpful in getting to the
> bottom of it quickly.
>
> TIA
>
> Arfa

Presuming your email addy is correct, it`s on its way. Hope it's the
right one.

Check that the volume control isn't smashed - common fault.

Ron
From: Arfa Daily on

"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message
> On 10/06/2010 16:27, Arfa Daily wrote:
>> We were talking on here about HK Actors a few months back, when Mr Cook
>> was having trouble with one. Has anyone got the schematics for the front
>> end ? I've got a dead urgent one on the bench that has no front end
>> audio, rather than the usual failed output transistors and fuses.
>>
>> Doubtless, it's not going to be anything too tricky - they look
>> straightforward enough - but I can't recall ever having had an input
>> problem before, and given the amount of stuff that I've got to get fixed
>> by tomorrow night, a schematic set would be helpful in getting to the
>> bottom of it quickly.
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Arfa
>

> Presuming your email addy is correct, it`s on its way. Hope it's the right
> one.
>
> Check that the volume control isn't smashed - common fault.
>
> Ron

All received OK thanks. Much appreciated. It occurred to me that it might be
the vol control - I've had them damaged before, but it felt ok.
I guess I need to have a closer look in case it's sheared off at the legs.

No need for anyone else to respond with schematics. Ron has sent me them
all.

Arfa