From: Grumpy Aero Guy on
I have a "spare" HP41CX...used (of course). No Manual, just "as is".
IT does have one keyboard overlay tempalte attached (the tan one).

Would be willing to surrender it against the cost of shipping it to a
good home.

Not sure it works, I will put batteries in it and try this PM. S/N
2831S20231. Again, clearly used, but not used up by any means.

Have my original CX, looks like the day I bought it. Saved this one at
work from the dumpster (believe it or not).

If someone may be interested, e-mail me at bachman.frank AT gmail DOT
com. DOn't have a need for it myself, but maybe someone else will
appreciate t and value it.

Thank for your time.

Frank B
From: Grumpy Aero Guy on
On Apr 13, 11:30 am, Grumpy Aero Guy <bachman.fr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a "spare" HP41CX...used (of course). No Manual, just "as is".
> IT does have one keyboard overlay tempalte attached (the tan one).
>
> Would be willing to surrender it against the cost of shipping it to a
> good home.
>
> Not sure it works, I will put batteries in it and try this PM. S/N
> 2831S20231. Again, clearly used, but not used up by any means.
>
> Have my original CX, looks like the day I bought it. Saved this one at
> work from the dumpster (believe it or not).
>
> If someone may be interested, e-mail me at bachman.frank AT gmail DOT
> com. DOn't have a need for it myself, but maybe someone else will
> appreciate t and value it.
>
> Thank for your time.
>
> Frank B

OK folks. Sorry, got busy at work. I have had numerous responses, and
decided to draw names from a hat and declare a "winner". Hope to have
time this weekend. Please bear with me