From: Christian Weiske on
Hello all,

I think it'd be cool if the array renderer would also include the
complete html label code for each element, along the lines of:
$ary['labelhtml'] = '<label for="' . $ary['id'] . '">'
. $ary['label'] . '</label>';

What do you think?

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-=≡ Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 ≡=-
From: Alexey Borzov on
Hi Christian,

On 04.05.2010 0:55, Christian Weiske wrote:
> I think it'd be cool if the array renderer would also include the
> complete html label code for each element, along the lines of:
> $ary['labelhtml'] = '<label for="' . $ary['id'] . '">'
> . $ary['label'] . '</label>';
>
> What do you think?

I think that generating a label tag is a pretty trivial task, especially with
the Renderer providing all the necessary parts. Also the next obvious feature
request here will be to customize 'labelhtml' output, this is the thing I
wouldn't like in Array Renderer at all.