From: Robert Cummings on

tedd wrote:
> At 5:08 AM +0000 2/11/10, Jochem Maas wrote:
>> rgds,
>> Jochem
>>
>> PS. from a semantics POV, Robert Cummings is, IMHO, spot on in his
>> assessment - I do enjoy
>> his posts, he's a sharp cookie with plenty to offer and I always
>> enjoy reading his
>> argumentation and opinion!
>
> With the danger of Rob becoming insufferable, I enjoy and also learn
> from Rob's opinion, advice, and practice. He is undoubtedly sharp and
> probably too intelligent for this list. But until he realizes that,
> we'll continue to gain from his contribution.

Bleh, I dunno about all that... even if I were too smart for the list, I
love the list for the feeling of community... it takes more than just me
for that feeling. I thank all the people on the list who make it a
pleasure to read and learn, and who don't take discussion/argumentation
personally. I learn many things from the members on this list too and
I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. Mere discussion that exposes
the many facets of an issue is a great way to advance one's thinking
regardless of whether it confirms your original viewpoint or not. Thanks
again to all on this list.

> PS: I agree with most of what he practices except for bracket spacing. :-)

Everyone's a critic :D

Cheers,
Rob.

*lol* Almost got caught posting to W3.org again ;)

--
http://www.interjinn.com