From: Jason Watson on
On 2010-08-03 21:21:48 +0100, Mike Telis said:

>> I've not used httpclient before or google's API much so I don't know
>> about GALX. I've used HTTParty for this sort of stuff though.
>
> Thanks for the tip! I've tried net/http, RestClient and HTTPClient and
> all failed in a similar manner. I think I'm doing something wrong and
> I'd rather find out what it is than try yet another library.

I don't think the API for this is even released offically? But there is
lots of documented examples on Google's website for other API services,
maybe they'll help.

From: Mike Telis on
Bump. Anyone?

From: Mike Telis on
I'm redirected to:

http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?answer=32050&hl=en&ctx=ch_CheckCookie"

and the CheckCookie part hints that HTTPClient is doing something wrong
with the cookies.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Different between 2 code