From: Andi Kleen on
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 09:29:14AM +0900, Naoya Horiguchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a "HWPOISON for hugepage" patchset which reflects
> Mel's comments on hugepage rmapping code.
> Only patch 1/8 and 2/8 are changed since the previous post.
>
> Mel, could you please restart reviewing and testing?

Thanks everyone, I merged this patch series in the hwpoison
tree now, aimed for 2.6.36. It should appear in linux-next
shortly.

Question is how to proceed now: the next steps would
be early kill support and soft offline/migration support for
hugetlb too. Horiguchi-san, is this something you're interested
in working on?

-Andi

From: Naoya Horiguchi on
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:30:09AM +0200, Andi Kleen wrote:
> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 09:29:14AM +0900, Naoya Horiguchi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is a "HWPOISON for hugepage" patchset which reflects
> > Mel's comments on hugepage rmapping code.
> > Only patch 1/8 and 2/8 are changed since the previous post.
> >
> > Mel, could you please restart reviewing and testing?
>
> Thanks everyone, I merged this patch series in the hwpoison
> tree now, aimed for 2.6.36. It should appear in linux-next
> shortly.

Thank you.

> Question is how to proceed now: the next steps would
> be early kill support

Does early kill for hugetlb work with this patchset, doesn't it?
Do you mean something else?

> and soft offline/migration support for
> hugetlb too. Horiguchi-san, is this something you're interested
> in working on?

Yes, it is.
I'll do it with pleasure :)

Thanks,