From: Chris Ahlstrom on
The Natural Philosopher posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Hadron wrote:
>>
> I am not in COLA. I may post there, I don't read there.
> I have no interest in advocacy of Linux.
> It needs none.

It could use a little less tortuous interference,
such as that exhibited by this silly troll.

>> What HAS got into you?

Keep yipping.

--
A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.
From: Hadron on
Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc(a)launchmodem.com> writes:

> The Natural Philosopher posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>>
>> I am not in COLA. I may post there, I don't read there.
>> I have no interest in advocacy of Linux.
>> It needs none.
>
> It could use a little less tortuous interference,
> such as that exhibited by this silly troll.

You're really not doing yourself any favours with your insistence on
currying favour with others all the time.

>>> What HAS got into you?
>
> Keep yipping.

A wonderful example of you not having a thought of your own. You know
full well it is you who has been called "yipper" because of your
tendency to bounce around like an excited puppy licking up to anyone
that moves.

You are obsessed. You lose.