From: Mayayana on

"Kevin Provance" <k(a)p.c> wrote in message

| "Jim Carlock" <jcarlock(a)example.com> wrote in message
| : Just want to wish everyone a Happy Sabbath!!!
| :
| : From me to you. From you to your friend.
| :
| : Tried to figure out what the tr on the last outlookexpress
| : newsgroup means.
| :
| : Anyone working on creating a news server in Visual BASIC 6?
| : It can be accomplished. Just because Microsoft does not seek
| : to be involved does not mean anything bad at all. In fact, I
| : see some opportunities to show love instead of hate.
|
| C'mon Jim...this is a newsgroup for VB, not fvcking religion. It has no
| place here, especially since not all of us believe in your God, Jesus or
any
| other favour thereof. Intermixing some half assed VB concept doesn't make
| your "message" on topic.

I'm wondering what his religion is. Happy
Sabbath on Saturday. Jews for Jesus? Seventh
Day Adventists?

| The love of some fictional character designed to control people with weak
| minds is not something I need or want. The "truth" is you're born, you
live
| for a while and you die. That's it. You then have the no conscious
choice
| to be worm food or ashes, take your pick.

OK, OK. Let's not impose your Evangelical
Scientific Materialism religion here. Fearful
attachment to simplistic dogma, in order to quell
existential doubt, is not something I want. :)

From: Kevin Provance on

"Mayayana" <mayayana(a)invalid.nospam> wrote in message
: OK, OK. Let's not impose your Evangelical
: Scientific Materialism religion here. Fearful
: attachment to simplistic dogma, in order to quell
: existential doubt, is not something I want. :)

You've just been picking for a fight for sometime now. Is that what you
want?

From: Rick Rothstein on
> You've just been picking for a fight for sometime now.
> Is that what you want?

God forbid! <g>

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)>
From: ralph on
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:12:51 -0400, "Rick Rothstein"
<rick.newsNO.SPAM(a)NO.SPAMverizon.net> wrote:

>> You've just been picking for a fight for sometime now.
>> Is that what you want?
>
>God forbid! <g>

LOL!

From: Mayayana on

| So there it is Maya. If you have some kind of problem with me, spell it
out
| and knock off the petty little comments.

You're being a bully. If you want to actually
respond to what I posted that would be fun.
(Heck, it's a quiet holiday weekend and I love
heated discussions about religion and existential
issues. :) But please try not to take things so
personally.

Accusing people of conspiracies and grudges just
because they criticize you is disrespectful at best.

If you re-read the posts you'll see that I just
said to you, in satire, what you said to Jim.
Is it OK to poke holes in his religion but not
OK to poke holes in yours? Do you think that's
fair?