From: ssylee on
I'm having a hard time making my key press count perhaps b/c of
hardware debouncing settings. However, I'm having a hard time finding
information on how to fix this problem. Does anyone know of an easy
way to fix it? Thanks.
From: TW on
> I'm having a hard time making my key press count perhaps b/c of
> hardware debouncing settings. However, I'm having a hard time finding
> information on how to fix this problem. Does anyone know of an easy
> way to fix it? Thanks.

I think you mean software debouncing. I set mine at 0. Use the -
>KEYTIME command to set, and KEYTIME-> to recall. They are found in
the CAT.

TW
From: Roberto on
Reduce to debouncing time with the following small program:
<< 800 ->KEYTIME >>
and all will be fine.
--
Roberto