From: Dani on
Model # AVR-35, turns on, & goes directly into shutdown. " PROTECT"
shows up in the display. All outputs, & drivers check fine. Any common
problems here with the protection circuit? Thanks, Dani.

From: M.Joshi on

Dani Wrote:
> Model # AVR-35, turns on, & goes directly into shutdown. " PROTECT"
> shows up in the display. All outputs, & drivers check fine. Any common
> problems here with the protection circuit? Thanks, Dani.

Hi Dani,

I'm sure you've probably already done this but, have you tried testing
with all the speakers and speaker wires removed?

--
M.Joshi