From: PBG on
I have the following code in my personal workbook. How can I get the VB code
to work in all workbooks or do I have to make an add-in?

Application.EnableEvents = False
Union(Target.EntireColumn, Target.EntireRow).Select
'Target.EntireRow.Select
Target.Activate
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

Also, can you change the color?
Thanks
From: Mike H on
Hi,

I'd go with Chip Pearson's rowliner addin

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm
--
Mike

question.

"PBG" wrote:

> I have the following code in my personal workbook. How can I get the VB code
> to work in all workbooks or do I have to make an add-in?
>
> Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
> Application.EnableEvents = False
> Union(Target.EntireColumn, Target.EntireRow).Select
> 'Target.EntireRow.Select
> Target.Activate
> Application.EnableEvents = True
> End Sub