From: numuk on
After I update my WindowsXP, I got a blue screen, display:
"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
status of 0xc0000018 (0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down."

How can I do? Now I install new windows in new folder and have problems with
drivers.
Please help me.
From: Nu+ Muk on
Furthermore, I've try to restore the system and login the safe mode.
However, it still have the same problem.

"Nu+ Muk" wrote:

> After I update my WindowsXP, I got a blue screen, display:
> "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
> The windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a
> status of 0xc0000018 (0x00000000 0x00000000)
> The system has been shut down."
>
> How can I do? Now I install new windows in new folder and have problems with
> drivers.
> Please help me.

Pages: 1
Prev: Updates Crashing