From: guskz on
2010: End of Earth

#1. Not my words, Look it up:

"Virtual photons create mass; the bigger the energy, the bigger the
mass."
-------------

Europe's Higher energy colliding beams, also mean more mass (protons)
at the point of impact, a specific amount of mass will sufficiently
prevent enough Hawking's virtual photons (#1 above) from escaping.

The virtual photons (HUGE ENERGY) will create much much more mass
which in turn will absorb other virtual photons from their escape
trajectory, thus a quintuple compound effect (each new virtual photon
absorbtion, will increase both the mass and the probability of
collision with other Hawking virtual photons).

Hawking & Schwartz's mistake is that their equations do *NOT* tabulate
Hawking's virtual radiation to the radius.

Both Hawking & Schwartz's equations are wrong:

#1. A black hole will occur earlier than Schartz's radius equation

#2 and longer than Hawking's lifespan equation, since Hawking's
virtual photons will in turn convert to mass and prolong the black
hole's lifespan.

2010: End of Earth

From: bert on
On Jan 20, 11:47 am, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> 2010: End of Earth
>
> #1. Not my words, Look it up:
>
> "Virtual photons create mass; the bigger the energy, the bigger the
> mass."
> -------------
>
> Europe's Higher energy colliding beams, also mean more mass (protons)
> at the point of impact, a specific amount of mass will sufficiently
> prevent enough Hawking's virtual photons (#1 above) from escaping.
>
> The virtual photons (HUGE ENERGY) will create much much more mass
> which in turn will absorb other virtual photons from their escape
> trajectory, thus a quintuple compound effect (each new virtual photon
> absorbtion, will increase both the mass and the probability of
> collision with other Hawking virtual photons).
>
> Hawking & Schwartz's mistake is that their equations do *NOT* tabulate
> Hawking's virtual radiation to the radius.
>
> Both Hawking & Schwartz's equations are wrong:
>
> #1. A black hole will occur earlier than Schartz's radius equation
>
> #2 and longer than Hawking's lifespan equation, since Hawking's
> virtual photons will in turn convert to mass and prolong the black
> hole's lifespan.
>
> 2010: End of Earth

gusky My before the BB has all virtual energy. It is the intrinsic
space energy. It helps prove QM is man's best theory TreBert