From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
I hope all of you will excuse me for posting this message here, but I can't
able to stop my fingers from typing a Hearty Congratulation Message to Jacob
Sir for his MvP Award.

***********************************
Jacob Sir A Very Very Hearty Congratulations!!!
***********************************

But what i feel is, the award was given very late to you, because it should
have been provided very earlier comparing to your knowledge which you are
sharing with us...

By reading all the experts post, I am gaining knowledge from it... So I
request all the experts to share their knowledge as long as possible then
only people like me can read and get guided by your most valuable replies.

Thanks to all!!!

(Ms-Exl-Learner)