From: Tina Jama on
Dear one, my name is Tina Jama and I am 22 years of age female. I saw your profile and it interested me a lot. I will like to know you and get acquainted with you. I have something very important to tell you. Please write me on my email address which is (tinajama005(a)yahoo.com) or you can send to me your email address to enable me tell you more about myself and also send to you my photos. bye Tina email (tinajama005(a)yahoo.com)