From: Alexander Okowa on
Sir/Madam,

I am a senior government official in Nigeria. If you are a big
investor in your country, then my partners and I would like to carry
out a very important deal running into over US$150 million with you
and your company. I do not like discussing business over the internet
so if you could send me your phone number or fax number, I will call
or send you a fax to explain the project from which we all stand to
benefit immensely.

This is a very confidential project and till I hear from you, I urge
you not to discuss my contact with anyone. Please teat as immensely
important!

Regards.

Chief Alexander Okowa