From: 578117 on
I very much need an answer to my post on 9/30. We have Excel guys pointing
fingers at cube guys and cube guys pointing fingers at Excel guys. All of
our cubes produce the expand/collapse buttons for all dimensions when pulled
into an Excel pivot, except 2 cubes don't. Need to know why? Is it an
Excel setting, or a cube setting? It appears that Excel pivots default that
"show expand/collapse" checkbox to "on". It would be very nice to know what
tells that Excel checkbox to flip to "off" when pointing a pivot at an OLAP
cube...something is detected. All help welcomed!