From: Stephen Doyle on
I am a teacher who needs to do a sports draw that involves 8 teams playing a
range of 4 different games. Over the cycle no team would play the same team
or game twice. Can anybody help me, or tell me where to look.
Thanks
Cheers
Stephen

From: Duane Hookom on
I think you should search on ROUND ROBIN SCHEDULE to find a table of
pairings. You can then link the schedule to your teams.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"Stephen Doyle" wrote:

> I am a teacher who needs to do a sports draw that involves 8 teams playing a
> range of 4 different games. Over the cycle no team would play the same team
> or game twice. Can anybody help me, or tell me where to look.
> Thanks
> Cheers
> Stephen
>

> .