From: Pankaj Bawankule on
I have page with 3 record.
I want to click on edit icon where MPWA Item is "Test Data"
Which script should i use to click on edit icon.

From: andrew mcelroy on
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Pankaj Bawankule
<pankaj.bawankule(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I have page with 3 record.
> I want to click on edit icon where MPWA Item is "Test Data"
> Which script should i use to click on edit icon.
> --

You couldn't be more vague if you tried but it sounds like you want to
scaffold a model in rails or Sinatra.

Andrew McElroy

From: andrew mcelroy on
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:46 AM, andrew mcelroy <sophrinix(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Pankaj Bawankule
> <pankaj.bawankule(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have page with 3 record.
>> I want to click on edit icon where MPWA Item is "Test Data"
>> Which script should i use to click on edit icon.
>> --
>
> You couldn't be more vague if you tried but it sounds like you want to
> scaffold a model in rails or Sinatra.

I don't mean to come off elitist or disparagingly but please read or
scan through this:

This will help you ask questions that can be answered in an efficient manner.
It will help you and help me help you.

Andrew McElroy

> Andrew McElroy
>> Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.