From: housinglad on
Hi

A cell (H6) in my spreadhseet currently contains the following formula:

=IF(ISBLANK(G6),"",NETWORKDAYS(E6,G6))

If the value returned is >1 then i want the font in the cell to turn red.

Please help.

Thanks
Dan
From: Brian on
If you are using Excel 2007 you can use conditional formatting. It should
show up on the "Home" banner. If you're not in 2007, not sure that it can be
done.

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Conditional formatting has been available from well before Excel 2007.
Under the Format menu.
--
David Biddulph