From: How do I? How do on
I need somone to tell me a formula to copy and paste into a cell in my excel
worksheet. I need this for work today! Can't figure it out. Here's what I
need:
If SUM(C4:O4) is greater than 40, then SUM(C4:O4)-40, but if SUM(C4:O4)is
equal or less than 40, then 0
Now how the heck do I make a formula with that? Please help!
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try
=IF(SUM(C4:O4)>40,SUM(C4:O4)-40,0)

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: ozgrid.com on
=IF(SUM(C4:O4)>40,SUM(C4:O4)-40,0)

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Mike H on
Hi,

IF statements aren't necessary, try this

=MAX(0,SUM(C4:O4)-40)
--
Mike

question.