From: Dinesh on
Hi Experts,

I have to show some images as logo in my ssrs 2008 report. Logo images
are stored in a shared folder with .jpj extension on server. Logo file
path and name is comming from the custom assembly used in my report.
Everything works fine if all the logo files present on the shared
folder.

But when the specified file is not present in the shared folder then I
my report is showing on red X icon in place of Image. I want to hide
this red X icon if the files were not present.

I have found one discussion with the same issue at

http://thecrmgrid.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/ssrs-checking-an-external-image-exists/

But this is not helpfull for me. I am getting type conversion error
when trying to achive it in the said way in the post.

Please help me if any one have any idea about it.

Any help will be appriciated.

Regards
Dinesh