From: JD on
I am new to this Win 7 and I have a couple of problems:

1 The names of files e.g. filename.do and filename.do_files. I tried to
use the normal extensions, like .html and .txt and they are ignored.
Where is the switch to use them and hopefully to get rid of .do?

2 How to keep the open windows from bouncing around the screen and
filling the whole screen? If an open file or program touches the top of
the screen it instantly fills the screen. Is there an off switch? I like
to be in control.

TIA
From: s|b on
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:08:05 -0700, JD wrote:

> I am new to this Win 7 and I have a couple of problems:

It seems you are looking for a newsgroup about Windows 7. This newsgroup
is alt.comp.freeware and it's all about *free*ware. W7 is *pay*ware. You
see the difference?

--
s|b
From: Mr Pounder on

"s|b" <me(a)privacy.invalid> wrote in message news:4c533492$1_2(a)news4us.nl...
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:08:05 -0700, JD wrote:
>
>> I am new to this Win 7 and I have a couple of problems:
>
> It seems you are looking for a newsgroup about Windows 7. This newsgroup
> is alt.comp.freeware and it's all about *free*ware. W7 is *pay*ware. You
> see the difference?
>
> --
> s|b

If you knew how to help the poster out, then why did you not help the poster
out?
Pricks like you have ruined just about every group there is to ruin.

Mr Pounder

From: za kAT on
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:21:30 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms wrote:

> Let it be known that bb is a troll, rarely posts anything substantial
> and when he does show up, it is always with nasty comments.

You can't stop talking about yourself can you.

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: John on
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:21:30 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms wrote:

> "Mr Pounder" <MrPounder(a)RationalThought.com> wrote in
>

>> "s|b" <me(a)privacy.invalid> wrote in message

>>> It seems you are looking for a newsgroup about Windows 7. This
>>> newsgroup is alt.comp.freeware and it's all about *free*ware. W7 is
>>> *pay*ware. You see the difference?
>>>
>>> --
>>> s|b
>>
>> If you knew how to help the poster out, then why did you not help the
>> poster out?
>> Pricks like you have ruined just about every group there is to ruin.
>>
>> Mr Pounder
>>
> Let it be known that s|b is a troll, rarely posts anything substantial
> and when he does show up, it is always with nasty comments.

Sounds a lot like Yrrah.