From: Tom Cooper on

"Erland Sommarskog" <esquel(a)sommarskog.se> wrote in message
<snip>
> You would have to post the CREATE TABLE for all 100 columns. But you
> could have posted the CREATE TABLE with the pertinent columns and
> also INSERT statements with sample data, and the expected results
> given the sample.
<snip>

I'm pretty sure Erland meant to say

You would <NOT> have to post the CREATE TABLE for all 100 columns...

Tom

From: Erland Sommarskog on
Tom Cooper (tomcooper(a)comcast.net) writes:
> "Erland Sommarskog" <esquel(a)sommarskog.se> wrote in message
><snip>
>> You would have to post the CREATE TABLE for all 100 columns. But you
>> could have posted the CREATE TABLE with the pertinent columns and
>> also INSERT statements with sample data, and the expected results
>> given the sample.
><snip>
>
> I'm pretty sure Erland meant to say
>
> You would <NOT> have to post the CREATE TABLE for all 100 columns...

Yes, I am very glad if I don't have to work with 100-column tables,
on the newsgroups or elsewhere. Thanks, Tom!

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Query Help.