From: R. Ganesan on
Dear Sir,

I am able to view the webpage forum.avira.com with its layout when I am
logging on to my PC as 'any other user'. But the web page is not displayed
correctly with its layout when I am logging on as 'administator'. It is
showing at the end 'errors on the web page' icon. How is this possible? How
to get the page displayed when I am logging on as administrator?

Thanking you and expecting your posts,

Yours sincerely,
R. GANESAN.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and
seek support in IE General newsgroup:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

From: Unknown on
Windows keeps tract of settings for each user. Compare the settings of the
display for the administer to the settings
of 'any other user'.