From: rock on
Hi,

I have many pages that have the html/framer virus so there are lines of
code in the which I want to remove.

I want to remove this code so I can still have my pages rather than AVG
or avast delete the whole page.

I'm looking for the quickest way to do this.

Any help please?

rock
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "rock" <1940(a)pobox.com>

| Hi,

| I have many pages that have the html/framer virus so there are lines of
| code in the which I want to remove.

| I want to remove this code so I can still have my pages rather than AVG
| or avast delete the whole page.

| I'm looking for the quickest way to do this.

| Any help please?

| rock

You said you have "many pages that have the html/framer" -- Where ?
Additionally you wrote "I want to remove this code" -- Again Where ?

We can't help you because you lack details.

HTML code is NOT viral code. It can be malicious and cause malware to be downloaded to
your PC but in itslef, html/framer is NOT a virus.

--
Dave

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
rock wrote:

> Hi,

Please don't multi-post (cross-post only when necessary). See answers
in alt.www.webmaster

--
-bts