From: CP on
I am trying to create a calcualtion for the following

A B $ $ Qty
Text Text 10 15 3
Text Text 5 6
Text Text 2 1 2

34 47

so give a total of column C and D using E as a multiplier
Any help greatly received
From: Russell Dawson on
In C5
=SUM($E2*C2)+($E3*C3)+($E4*C4)
In D5
=SUM($E2*D2)+($E3*D3)+($E4*D4)

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

From: CP on
That works - however it was a small example some of my columns are 40 lines
long, I was wondering if there is another way?

From: Teethless mama on
=SUMPRODUCT(C1:C3,$E$1:$E$3)

copy across

From: Roger Govier on