From: ylatodd on
Im having some issues with some formulas Im trying to put together. Here is
the starting project:

Sheet 1 contains a list of all equipment available arranged by equipment
type and includes all of the equipment I might be interested in.

Sheet 2 contains a rollup of all equipment with company possessing such
equipment with equipment type.

Im trying to get a Sheet 3 (Individual company info sheet) that will update
automatically pulling all data that is contained in Sheet 2 for an individual
company (1 Company per Sheet), verifying that it is included in my master
equipment list (sheet 1).

THis list might be larger or smaller depending on what Sheet 2 says for an
individual company on any given day. THey might hold more equipment I am
interested in tracking one week and have less on another.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Pages: 1
Prev: Unique Random Numbers
Next: ASAP bout pivot table