From: Dan on
My pc just suddenly went on an infinite loop! Again! I need help; I don't
know what to do. Why does this keep happening once in a while? Can anyone
help me? I want to end this problem.

This is the log in the error log.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

ialm

The driver ialmrnt5 for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an
infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or
with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check
with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates.

But I don't know where to get the update or know where's my hardware device
vendor.
From: Curmudgeon on

Dan wrote:

> But I don't know where to get the update or know
> where's my hardware device vendor.

Neither do we.

From: Bob I on
Read some of this link.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ialmrnt5

Dan wrote:

> My pc just suddenly went on an infinite loop! Again! I need help; I don't
> know what to do. Why does this keep happening once in a while? Can anyone
> help me? I want to end this problem.
>
> This is the log in the error log.
>
> Thursday, February 17, 2005
>
> ialm
>
> The driver ialmrnt5 for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an
> infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or
> with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check
> with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates.
>
> But I don't know where to get the update or know where's my hardware device
> vendor.

Pages: 1
Prev: CardBus Controller
Next: Winchat