From: Jan Panteltje on

Hey guys, what is this all about? MQQ digital signature scheme?
https://www.ntnu.no/wiki/download/attachments/12815949/public+key.pdf

Not a lot of info in that pdf...
?
From: Joseph Ashwood on
"Jan Panteltje" <pNaonStpealmtje(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hey guys, what is this all about? MQQ digital signature scheme?
> https://www.ntnu.no/wiki/download/attachments/12815949/public+key.pdf
>
> Not a lot of info in that pdf...
> ?

http://eprint.iacr.org/2008/451.pdf seems to have a lot more answers. To
spoil the punchline the paper is called "Algebraic Cryptanalysis of MQQ
Public Key Cryptosystem by MutantXL" and from the summary "In this article,
we performed a very ecient practical cryptanalysis of MQQ Public Key
cryptosystem"

Next time, Google is your friend too.
Joe

From: Jan Panteltje on
On a sunny day (Tue, 3 Nov 2009 05:18:20 -0800) it happened "Joseph Ashwood"
<ashwood(a)msn.com> wrote in <s5WHm.14697$Ka2.7082(a)newsfe08.iad>:

>"Jan Panteltje" <pNaonStpealmtje(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Hey guys, what is this all about? MQQ digital signature scheme?
>> https://www.ntnu.no/wiki/download/attachments/12815949/public+key.pdf
>>
>> Not a lot of info in that pdf...
>> ?
>
>http://eprint.iacr.org/2008/451.pdf seems to have a lot more answers. To
>spoil the punchline the paper is called "Algebraic Cryptanalysis of MQQ
>Public Key Cryptosystem by MutantXL" and from the summary "In this article,
>we performed a very ecient practical cryptanalysis of MQQ Public Key
>cryptosystem"
>
>Next time, Google is your friend too.
> Joe

Thank you, my error, should have googled first.
Nice attack btw.