From: ebhakt on
I am developing a website here wherein i need to post a lot of content.
I am trying to develop a script to post data automatically to the site
the site is designed in drupal
any idea/comment or suggestion on how should i begin with because i am new
to php language

--
Bhaskar Tiwari
GTSE Generalist

\____________________________________________________________
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us

bhaskartiwari(a)officeliveusers.com

http://www.ebhakt.com/
http://fytclub.net/

http://bhaskartiwari.web.officelive.com/
http://ebhakt.spaces.live.com/
From: Al on

On 2/7/2010 10:22 AM, ebhakt wrote:
> I am developing a website here wherein i need to post a lot of content.
> I am trying to develop a script to post data automatically to the site
> the site is designed in drupal
> any idea/comment or suggestion on how should i begin with because i am new
> to php language

I'd recommend posting your question on the Drupal forum and investigating
http://drupal.org/handbooks
From: ebhakt on
thanks for the suggestion but i need a out of the box solution , be it based
on dotnet or php on how to post content to a website or blog by reading an
xml file or like a feed rss for example
i need something to function like the feed aggregator module in drupal but
not for drupal , for any website

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Al <news(a)ridersite.org> wrote:

> On 2/7/2010 10:22 AM, ebhakt wrote:
>
>> I am developing a website here wherein i need to post a lot of content.
>> I am trying to develop a script to post data automatically to the site
>> the site is designed in drupal
>> any idea/comment or suggestion on how should i begin with because i am new
>> to php language
>>

> I'd recommend posting your question on the Drupal forum and investigating
> http://drupal.org/handbooks

Bhaskar Tiwari
GTSE Generalist
Directory Services
Microsoft

\____________________________________________________________

From: shiplu on
On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 10:55 PM, ebhakt <im(a)ebhakt.com> wrote:
> thanks for the suggestion but i need a out of the box solution , be it based
> on dotnet or php on how to post content to a website or blog by reading an
>  xml file or like  a feed rss for example
> i need something to function like the feed aggregator module in drupal but
> not for drupal , for any website

There may be an out of box solution. You can google for it.
If you dont find any you have to write it in plain php.

--
Shiplu Mokaddim
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net