From: Brent on
I would like to use conditional formatting in a sheet...

I would like the conditional formatting to deal with zip codes..

For example

If I have zip code

54658 on one line
54666 on the 2nd and
90210 on the 3rd,

I would like to create a conditional format for when any zip code is more
than 100 more than previous or next zip code.. Maybe insert a thicker line.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your help!! I love this Office Online help Group
From: Dave Peterson on
The zipcodes are in their own cells, right?

Say A1:Axxx

Select A1:Axxx
Format|Conditional formatting
Formula is: